Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Turning 50

Well, as some of you know, I turned 50 this weekend. What is there about turning 50 that we find horrible? I don't feel any different this week than I did last week. Why should I? Just that age is the difference. To quote an online frined of mine, "Fifty is Nifty!"

I am thankful that I am here and that God has granted me 50 wonderful years. I actually feel better than I have in a long time. God has blessed me with a wonderful husband and 3 wonderful children. Why should I not want to get older? Things just get better.

2 comments:

Traci Vanderbush said...

Happy 50th birthday!! I pray this is a wonderful year for you.
I received your comment on my blog and thought I'd look you up. To answer your question, my husband resigned last November...coming up on a year ago.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! I hope you have another 50 wonderful years. :)