Michelle updated her blog today. Sounds like she is having a great time so far in Spain. Thursday, she goes to Sevilla and will meet her host family.
I have joined a blogring, League of Pastor's Wives. These are Pastor's Wives who have set up blogs and are interested in what others are doing. It is fun reading what other's are doing. If you are a Pastor's Wife visiting me here, please check out Katie's Lounge, link at right. Oh, if you know what I need to do with the code to put the font in line with the rest, please let me know as I am slow at such things and have not figured it out yet.
We held our beginning of the year get together for the exchange students. We have 5 girls here and they are all very sweet girls. I pray that everyone gets along with their host families as it can get very interesting when they don't. I oversee the stay of two girls from Norway and one from German. Kathie oversees a girl from Austria and one from South Korea.
So that brings me up to date for the week.
2 comments:
yay pastor's wives. I'm s'posed to be one soon, but I am in for it. I don't play piano and I cuss. Just keep trying....
What program do you host exchange students with? We're an EF family. Taking a break this year, but will do again.
Hello! Greetings from the Pastor's Wives League. I visited Katie's Lounge, it is a really beautiful forum.
Post a Comment