I worked distance testing today. Rick kept telling me he would get someone else to try it, but he never did. Oh well, I found I kind of enjoyed doing it. Today I sat in on one of Pastor Tovar's sessions. He is amazing. The only breaks he took during the day was to eat lunch. He would have a roomful of people and talk with them 15, 20 minutes. He used the witness bracelets as the basis of his talks or maybe I should say sermons. We take witness bracelets with us to use. The colored beads represent parts of the Gospel and helps us remember the Gospel. The colors are:
Black - represents sin
Red - the blood of Jesus, Jesus death for our sins
White - removes sin, makes us 'white' as snow'
Blue - waters of baptism
Green - growing in Christ
Yellow - Heaven - eternal life
Clear - God is invisible, pure and holy
We served 127 people today.
In the evening, we again went for ice cream. God gave us another great day! We have had good devotions and sharing in our team meetings/devotions.
No comments:
Post a Comment