Several years ago, I was going to go through everything in my house, reorganize and get rid of stuff we were not using. Well, then I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer so that put lots of things on hold for a while. I have now renewed my efforts to do this. We have been working on the kitchen this week. I am trying to sell some things on eBay. Looks like I am going to have to relist some things and use a different shipping method, I tend to like Priority Mail which is a bit more expensive.
We have been here almost 8 years and stuff has really accumulated. Not sure how long this frenzy is going to last, but it is worth a try. There are so many things that we have not used in a very long time. Anyone who has been in my kitchen is going to have a hard time finding their way around now.
No comments:
Post a Comment