Monday, February 06, 2006

Your It

There is this thing going around on blogs. Tag. Daniel thought he should include me so here goes:

Four jobs I've had

1. Nurses Aid
2. Receptionist for Opthalmologist
3. Kelly Girl, Temporary Secretarial Services
4.Receptionist for Chiropractors

Four movies I watch over and over again

1. Fidler on the Roof
2. Sound of Music
3. Phantom of the Opera
4. Oh Brother, Where Art Thou

Four places I've lived

1. Hastings NE
2. Ft. Wayne IN
3. Pawnee City NE
4. Jamestown, ND

Four TV shows I watch

1. CSI
2. Without A Trace
3. 24
4. Num3ers

Four places I've vacationed

1. The Ozarks
2. Germany
3. Hawaii
4. Mexico

Four websites I visit daily

1. Anna's Blog
2. weather.com
3. CETUSA
4. CNN.com

Four of My Favorite Foods

1. Mexican
2. Crab Rangoon
3. Steak
4. Ice Cream

Four places I'd like to be right now

1. Traveling Europe
2. On a tropical island with cooling ocean breezes
3. Where I am at
4. In the mountains

Four folks now tagged with this meme

Good question

No comments: