Michelle has been accepted in a college study abroad program for the fall semester of 2006. She will be studying in Seville, Spain. She is very excited about this opportunity to study in Spain and to become fluent in Spanish.
Guess I better get to studying up on Spain and the area she will be in. It is fun to learn about other parts of the world.
CONGRATS MICHELLE!!
3 comments:
Thank you Mom! That is going to be a way interesting semester and I am sure looking forward to the experience.
Thank you Mom! That is going to be a way interesting semester and I am sure looking forward to the experience.
Congratulations, Michelle. I hope you have as great a time as you did in Germany. I'm sure you will. I think Spanish is easier than German, but I didn't get all that far in it. I'm sure you'll do very well. You have a talent for languages.
Post a Comment