Michelle is now in Oregon and Washington on Band Tour. It looks like it has been rainy there. They have a week of concerts and sightseeing. Will be interesting to hear of her travels when she returns.
Andrew is busy at it at school. Working concession stand at games, seeing his girlfriend, spending time with other friends and oh, let's not forget homework. Jazz Band has a contest on Tuesday. May they perform well.
David has been busy. Lots of meetings last week and a funeral for a really neat older Christian lady. Was kind of unexpected.
I have been cleaning and doing those normal stuff as well as working on a quilt. My first pieced quilt for a double bed.

These are the fabrics I am using. There are 80 of the 9 Patch blocks in the quilt. When I am finished piecing the top, I will post a photo. I hope that will be this week, but won't know until it is finished.
Weather has been sunny and in the 30's. Real nice for January. We won't complain.
No comments:
Post a Comment