Monday, November 14, 2005

Stuff

Well, I have not written anything in a while so thought I would write something. Life has been the mundane here lately which is not all bad. Things are going to pick up real soon.

Saturday was in interesting day weather wise. It got real dark and stormy. When I went into town, we were in a tornado watch and there were warnings down south. The Iowa State game was delayed for 40 minutes as there were warning there and they had to evacuate the stadium There were 8 tornadoes in the state and one death. We are thankful that the storms did not take more lives, but many have lost their homes. Here is a story you can check out. Iowa Tornadoes

This weekend we went to a Lost and Found concert. Their concerts are always enjoyable and fun. They are going to have a Christmas concert near here in December which we plan on going to as we have never been to one of those. They usually have times where audience can ask questions, so David asked what their confirmation verses were. Those of you who know us would not be surprised at that. Well, that is a question they never get! We bought their new CD. They have a little video on it which was neat. Done in Germany with scenes of Germany.

The end of this week, I will be heading out to Nebraska to take care of some things there.

Off to work on the mountain of laundry.

No comments: