Saturday, December 10, 2011

Where does time go?

I see I last posted on Sept. 25. Well, this semester is winding down. Have two days of classes, three exams and one more day of clinical. Then 4 1/2 weeks of winter break!! It has been a pretty good semester with some bumps along the way. After the exams are finished, I will know how well I did as I have very little wiggle room on my grades, much like many in my class. Keep me in your prayers as I finish the semester. I know God is teaching me something here, just not entirely sure what though I have a pretty good idea. Once the semester is finished, I can focus on Christmas. Clean the house and put some decorations up. Have to make plans too. Not sure who will be here or if we will travel anywhere. I know I would like to get away for part of my break. Time will tell. It is at this time of year that I remind myself that all the trimmings, preparations, food, etc is not what it is important. It is that we remember our Lord Jesus' birth and the reason why he came to earth. That is so that He may redeem us as HIs children and make us whole and perfect before God. In other news, our family will be growing this year. Michelle and Ben are expecting their bundle of joy around April 28. They are so excited as all of us are.

No comments: