Wednesday, February 20, 2008

This Is Good

Recently one of my sons asked me about being more vocal regarding to politics. He said I have not been very vocal in the past. Well, I think this year is one of those presidential elections where you think that it is the worse one you have seen in your lifetime. I feel like there is not one candidate there that I can really support. For me, this election will truly be voting for who I think is the better of two bad choices. For those of you who are wondering, yes, I did participate in the Iowa Caucuses. That was so long ago and many have dropped out so now one needs to learn about the candidate each party will be putting up come August. In the meantime the rhetoric just gets louder and noisier.

I found a post that Claire at "Knee Deep In The Hooah" wrote that I think is great. It is titled Help Wanted and is a great read. While it is humorous, it is also sums up my thoughts pretty well. Thanks Claire for writing this.

No comments: