What is in 10 days? I leave on my trip to Mexico. I am going on another mission trip and we are returning to the same place I went last year. It will be so neat to see Emma and Celso and their people again. On the 23rd, I will drive down to Atlantic and meet Pat, we will then drive to Council Bluffs and check into our hotel. We fly out of Omaha at about 7:15 in the morning. I received my team roster today and plan to email the people from New York since I don't know them. I also got my flight schedule. I was able to go on American Airlines website and looke it up. I was also able to add my frequent flyer number to the information. We arrive in El Paso about 1:30 in the afternoon and I hope we get to go to the market in Juarez. We originally thought the team was going to be 8 - 10 people but we are up to 15. Two more people from Iowa have signed up. George will be going again. George is a fun sweet 70 something gentleman.
Now I have to make a list of things I need to be sure and buy like hand sanitizer and a new backpack. I think I have the iPod ready. Now I should get back learning those Spanish CD's and studying the phrases from the phrase book we were given.
I just need my exchange student I over see to settle down and learn to be content so I don't have to wonder about her while I am away.
I should get to bed as it is late (or is it early?) I have been down with a real bad cold and I actually got good and long sleep last night that sleep is hard to come by tonight. Oh well, I always say sleep is overrated anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment