Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mission Accomplished

Somehow on Wednesday, I came across this website and I want to share it with you. If you feel compelled to offer your thanks to President Bush, please do. The website is Mission Accomplished

I did not watch any of the inauguration, but today I learned the President Bush was booed when he was introduced as well as people singing the Na Na Na Goodbye refrain. The man was still President at the time. I understand that he was also booed when he was getting on the chopper to leave. I believe that this is very childish and immature. Just because you don't like the person in the office does not mean you should treat him this way People of this country have sunk to a new low and this disgusts me.

The above mentioned website went up very shortly after the creator watched the inauguration. Having learned of how President Bush was treated, I think I know why.

No comments: