Tuesday, April 11, 2006

In Memory of Uncle Bob

My Uncle Bob entered the Kingdom of Glory on Friday, March 24, 2006 in his home in the Los Angels area. I remember growing up that Uncle Bob would come to Nebraska to visit his parents and sister, my mother. These we usually short visits but sweet. Seems like he would come early enough in the spring and it would snow. He said he would prefer earthquakes to snow and tornadoes. In 1970, about a month after the accident that took my cousin Tom's life, we went to California to see Uncle Bob, Aunt Elsie, Linda and Ken and Ruth. We had a great time and Uncle Bob enjoyed showing us around LA. It is one vacation I will always remember. The last time we saw Uncle Bob was in May of 1982 when he came for Grandpa's funeral.

I would like to scan a photo to put here, but AJ's computer is down and the scanner is not compatible with this one. Hopefully this weekend we can do this.

January 21, 1920 - March 24, 2006

I look forward to seeing you in heaven.

No comments: