Well, today is sure one crazy day. Our Austrian girl is arriving Saturday night, about 10 days earlier than normal. I am getting stuff out of Michelle's room so she can stay in that room until Daniel leaves for school in two weeks. The house is a mess and I feel like I will never get it half way presentable. I will just take one task at a time and what gets done, gets done.
I do have a mountain of laundry to do and must dust.
Michelle will also get back Saturday night. She will then need to get stuff ready for going back to school in a week.
On top of this, I got word that the Venezuelan girl I placed has had to cancel as her father died unexpectedly. Her host family does not get back until Saturday night. I will have to call them and give them the news on Sunday. There are no more 5 month girls left and the 10 month ones are not South American.
I really need to contact two other families and see if they have decided to host. Hopefully I can do that on Monday. Actually, I will email one right now.
Well, I think I am going to try and take a nap and then see what I can get done tonight. I have half of Saturday to do things also before I leave for The Cities to pick up the girl. Thankfully, Karen is going with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment